Advertiser: GTNTMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- $46,380 - $50,916 plus super
- Work Type
- Marketing & Communications, Marketing Assistants/Coordinators
About GTNT Group
GTNT Group is the largest employer of apprentices and trainees in the Northern Territory operating for over 30 years. GTNT Group, a not-for-profit organisation, prides itself on being an employer of choice and offers incentives such as health and wellbeing allowance, flexible working arrangements and employee corporate discounts.
About the Position
The Marketing Officer will provide marketing and administration support to the Marketing Manager working across the GTNT Group. They will be involved in the management of multiple social media platforms, the promotion of GTNT Services and assist in the coordination and planning of events and expo’s.
To be successful the applicant must meet the following essential criteria:
- Completion of or progress towards Certificate III in Marketing, Events or similar.
- Sound organizational skills with a proven ability to determine workload priorities, meet deadlines and capacity to work under pressure.
- Commitment to high quality workmanship, attention to detail and complete accuracy in respect of administrative work.
- Professional and courteous communication skills with the ability to contribute to, and work as, part of a professional team.
- Ability to be systematic in approach to work, comply with relevant guidelines, procedures, deadlines and show initiative.
- High level of self-management including ability to work with minimum supervision, use initiative and display sound professional ethics of confidentiality and discretion.
- An ability to interact effectively with people from diverse cultures.
- Proven computing skills with proficiency in a range of computing software applications.
- Understanding of workplace requirements related to Work health and safety, equal opportunities, information privacy and confidentiality.
The following criteria are Highly Desirable
- A professional understanding of a selection of digital marketing strategies, such as social media management, email marketing, SEO, SEM, basic website maintenance, content creation, data analysis
- A professional understanding of a selection of traditional marketing strategies, such as collateral production, brand asset management, content management production
- Video editing
- Photography and image editing
- High level of writing for the production of blogposts, editorials and other content mediums
The successful applicant must also possess a current police check (not more than 2 years old), a current working with children's clearance (Ochre card) and a current NT drivers license.
How to Apply
Applicants must submit a resume, cover letter and statement addressing the above selection criteria. For a copy of the full Functional Statement please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?