- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- Port Hedland, Karratha & Pilbara
- Work Type
- Trades & Services, Labourers
Linkforce is a leading Shutdown Maintenance, Project Management and execution provider to the resources sector. Our people and their commitment to deliver the best service to our clients, each and every day, allows us to be an industry leader. We are committed to ensuring everyone who is part of our Company feels valued, rewarded and excited about the future.
Due to continued growth we are seeking a Newman based Workshop Trade Assistant for our Newman Fabrication Workshop.
Working Monday to Friday from 6.00 am to 5.00 pm and your duties will include, but not be limited to, yard maintenance, loading and unloading of trucks, packing, sand blasting, vehicle maintenance and light steel work.
Our ideal candidate will be motivated, reliable and enjoy working as part of a team.
- Be a Newman based resident with your own accommodation
- Have workshop experience or an interest in mechanical and structural steel fabrication
- Hold a valid Driver’s Licence, min C Class (HR would be considered highly desirable)
- High Risk Work Licence with Forklift (essential)
- The ability to pass on going Alcohol and Other Drugs Screens
How to apply:
Click the ‘apply now’ button and submit your resume or see www.linkforce.com.au/careers for more information.
Please note: Only those shortlisted for this position will be contacted