INTERNAL SALES CONSULTANT & SALES SUPPORT IN NURSERY, TURF & AGRICULTURE
Advertiser: FernlandMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 4 Feb 2020
- Sunshine Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Coordinators
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE EMPLOYER
Fernland has been providing a wide range of quality horticulture products for more than 40 years. With a strong commitment to customer services values, the team is extremely efficient in responding promptly to customers, ensuring orders are error free and delivering goods in the most cost effective and swift manner.
You will be working out of a purpose built head office on the Sunshine Coast which is headquarters for the warehouse distribution centre for all the nursery supplies, turf care products, horticultural structures and specialised agriculture products; the retail store outlet; and the office administration centre.
ABOUT YOUR FUTURE POSITION
A large part of this role will be to support the highly motivated sales team and build the reputation for high quality products and service.
You will thrive in providing superior customer service and product knowledge to a range of customers both on the telephone/electronically and in a face to face situation.
Reporting to the National Sales & Marketing Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a role that requires flexibility and diversity on a daily basis. Your duties will range from answering inbound customer phone calls, attending to customers that visit our trade counter, responding to customer email enquiries and ensuring that our external sales team are supported in a way that provides our customers with the exemplary service they have come to expect.
You have gained at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role and thrive in a busy corporate environment.
Your experience includes:
- Building valued and trusted relationships with colleagues and customers
- Customer service: responding to customer requests promptly and providing efficient and personalized service, responding to all internal stakeholders promptly with respect.
- Being proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Working well within a team environment and being acceptable as a valued colleague
- Having the ability to take responsibility for your own work agenda
You will be able to demonstrate your:
- Nursery, turf and horticulture industry knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexibility and versatility
- Desire to be part of a growing business that is looking to be market leaders.
- Maintaining good working relationships with external sales team and internal customer service personnel
- Ability to use initiative, while working in a team and independently
- Articulate phone manner
- Ability to embrace change positively
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales consultant?
- What's your expected annual base salary?