Advertiser: SynergyIQMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Consulting & Strategy, Corporate Development
Starting in 2013, Synergy IQ is a consultancy firm that helps business leaders create better businesses, through people, systems and processes, to get the results they want. We use an integrated approach to ensure that you are not wasting time and money on ‘programs’ without the real results. We analyse your current business, your culture and your leadership style and provide a recommendation for your business.
- Change Manager
- Project Manager/Director (IT)
- Change Coordinator/Analyst
- Business Analyst
- Training and Technical Writer
- Communications Consultant
- Government (Federal, State, Local)
- Mining and Infrastructure
- Utilities and Gas
- Proven experience in project roles.
- Solid understanding of Change and Project Management.
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Responsible and self-motivated.
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking skills.
- Patient with excellent problem-solving skills.
- Excellent stakeholder and team awareness, engagement and management.
- Flexible working aligned with customer needs.
- Exposure to multiple cultures and organisations.
- Backed by a team of experienced consultants.
- Access to a library of information.
- Access to networking events.
- Development opportunity.
- A trusted environment.