Advertiser: The Social StorytellersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
About the business
The Social Storytellers is a content creation company. Our main services include audio recording, video production and drone photography. We work on creative projects for corporate clients as well as manage our own content projects.
About the role
We are looking for a new confident team member with a passion for organisation, to refine team practices and help facilitate better and more efficient work.
- Nurture our client relationships with excellent customer service skills and penchant for getting things done
- Use digital platforms to manage bookings and projects, with a critical eye and technical ability to improve systems
- Assist in office management
- Invoicing and managing budgets
- Improve sales packages and marketing material with a solid understanding of our services and costs
- Look for business and sales development opportunities
This is a management role for a person passionate about business and the media industry. Please do not apply if you are a creative looking for a bridging job.
Benefits and perks
- Attractive salary
- Investment in long term career
- Training and development opportunities
- Flexible hours
- Supported networking opportunities
Skills and experience
- Great attitude
- High level organisation skills
- Confident in front of clients
- Previous experience working in media agency
- Excellent understanding of business and marketing
- Minimum 5 years experience in administration
- Customer service experience
- OH&S experience is favourable
- Passionate about culture and media
- Powerful handshake
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an account manager?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?