Caravan Park Relief Managers
Advertiser: Caravan Parks of AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Hospitality & Tourism, Management
Caravan Parks of Australia is looking for a couple to work as Relief Managers at our 7 Holiday Parks on a casual basis.
The position requires a couple working together to cover periods of leave or other absence of the parks’ Managers and Assistant Managers.
The ideal candidates will have a hands-on approach and outgoing personality. As Relief Managers, you will provide assistance and support within the Park, including management of day-to-day operation.
- You will need to be available to work on short term notices when we have an unexpected change but you will also be notified well ahead of time about relief work for planned leave periods.
- Experience in managing caravan parks
- Experience in RMS & NewBook
- Knowledge and understanding of Workplace Health & Safety responsibilities
- Current driver licence
- Enjoy high amount of people contact, focusing on excellent customer service
- Good level of computer skills, including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Working with Children check mandatory.
Our staff work on a 10/4 fortnightly roster (10 days on - 4 days off) that you will also be following when doing relief work.
Generally, we will provide you with accommodation. However, we will require you to have your own caravan to use if all our cabins are booked when requiring your services on a short notice period.
Our expectation is that there will be about 6 months or more of work a year.
You will be paid a fix hourly rate to be negotiated plus 9.5% Superannuation.
IMPORTANT: To apply, please send your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For information about our caravan parks, you can visit our website: www.cpoaus.com.au