Digital/ Graphic Designer
Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
About the business
Do you find it satisfying to contribute to the success of a team?
Do you get excited about a challenge?
Then NewBook is the place for you!
This role provides support to the Marketing Manager and is responsible for creating and delivering a range of graphic design solutions across a variety of mediums, designed to attract potential customers and retain an ever-growing customer base worldwide. The ability to conceptualise a brief, think creatively, work independently and as a part of a team are fundamental to success in this role.
Based at our Gold Coast head office located on the picturesque waterfront in Bundall, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled creative gurus in delivering the best quality marketing to our clients and potentials.
Skills and experience
- A minimum of 2 years' demonstrated experience in a similar role
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite
- Basic HTML5 and CSS skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ideal but not essential)
- Competent in Keynote and/or PowerPoint
Duties & responsibilities
- Creating a range of graphic design tasks across a variety of digital, online and print materials (including but not limited to advertising material, collateral, eDM, graphics, social media)
- Updating and maintaining landing pages and website content via the CMS (Wordpress)
- Assisting in the creation of instructional and promotional videos
- Creating HTML eDMs from design concepts
- Designing and developing animated assets
- Ensuring all design is consistent with brand guidelines and designed for longevity
- Additional tasks as required by the Marketing Manager
- Communicate and work effectively with colleagues and customers, understanding key stakeholders by being responsive to their needs and impacts to their business.
- Bring a positive attitude and an appetite to challenge yourself.
Benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with a great culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! NewBook has a great team environment that loves having a positive impact on the industry.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?