Digital Video & Animation Designer
Advertiser: NewBook - Powering Smart BusinessMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Illustration & Animation
About the business
Do you find it satisfying to contribute to the success of a team?
Do you get excited about a challenge?
Then NewBook is the place for you!
This role will support the Marketing Manager and is responsible for identifying and developing a program of visual content, animations and creative digital video production for our social media and website audiences. The ability to edit videos, showcase your creative flair and work independently and as a part of a team are fundamental to success in this role.
Based at our Gold Coast head office located on the picturesque waterfront in Bundall, you will have the opportunity to work with a team of skilled creative gurus in delivering the best quality marketing to our clients and potentials.
Skills and experience
- Extensive knowledge in After Effects
- Expert skills in video production using a variety of systems and programs
- Previous experience in showcasing strong creative flair for video content in a similar role
- Extensive knowledge and experience editing video using Adobe Creative Suite
- Tech savvy, with considerable knowledge of audio/visual equipment and setup
- Basic HTML5 and CSS skills
- Experience with Content Management Systems (ideal but not essential)
Duties & responsibilities
- Creative video campaign brainstorming + execution
- Creating animations to supplement video content
- Leading, executing and reporting progress on multiple video, photo and motion graphics projects simultaneously
- Managing pre and post-production project components (i.e. scriptwriting, retouching, editing etc.)
- Shooting and producing regular videos while offering innovative ideas for new video content
- Reviewing videos for errors
- Assembling first drafts based on script notes
- Researching potential topics for video content
- Creation of instructional and promotional videos
- Ensuring all design is consistent with brand guidelines and designed for longevity
- Staying up-to-date on key technology, marketing and industry trends
- Additional tasks as required by the Marketing Manager
- Communicate and work effectively with colleagues and customers, understanding key stakeholders by being responsive to their needs and impacts to their business.
- Bring a positive attitude and an appetite to challenge yourself.
Benefits and perks
If you're looking to be part of a successful business with a great culture and career opportunities, NewBook could be for you! NewBook has a great team environment that loves having a positive impact on the industry.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a designer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years of digital production experience do you have?