Digital Marketing Coordinator
Advertiser: AviairMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Broome & Kimberley
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Digital & Search Marketing
The Kimberley Experiences Group is currently looking for a highly-skilled Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our vibrant Sales & Marketing team in one of the most iconic regions of Australia.
The Kimberley region in the far north-west of Australia is a stunning wilderness destination on the must-visit list of adventurous travellers. The Kimberley Experiences Group is a collection of seven quality businesses under common ownership, operating across the tourism and aviation sectors.
- Operating a fleet of thirty modern, air-conditioned aircraft across Australia’s north-west. Experiences include scenic air tours to the Bungle Bungle and Mitchell Falls from Kununurra, as well as charters and regional airline services connecting the Kimberley and Pilbara regions.
- Offering thrilling helicopter adventures from 11 spectacular locations in the Kimberley, Pilbara and Northern Territory regions. Products range from scenic flights to heli-hikes, heli-picnics, heli-fishing and high-end Luxury Helicopter Safaris. HeliSpirit are the pioneers of scenic flights in the Kimberley.
Bungle Bungle Savannah Lodge
- Eco-accommodation in the heart of Purnululu National Park, providing prime access to explore the Bungle Bungle by day, relax in the park’s only pool of an afternoon and dine under the stars of an evening.
Bungle Bungle Guided Tours
- Guided walking tours in the Bungle Bungle, providing insight into the cultural significance and history of World Heritage listed Purnululu National Park.
Freshwater East Kimberley Apartments
- Kununurra’s newest and only 4.5 star self-contained accommodation. Offering studio, 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments within close proximity to the town centre. Voted in TripAdvisor’s Top 25 Hotels in Australia, three years in a row.
Australian Helicopter Academy
- Providing CPL (Commercial Pilots Licence) training conducted alongside the day to day operations of HeliSpirit, allowing students to gain a first-hand insight into one of Australia’s most successful and exciting helicopter businesses.
- A team of local Kimberley experts assist with planning tailored itineraries for guests, packaging product across the Kimberley Experiences Group of companies to create unforgettable experiences for travellers of all budgets, at no additional cost to the guest.
Our rapidly expanding group of aviation and tourism businesses operate throughout the Kimberley and Pilbara regions of Western Australia, and into the Northern Territory. This growth has created the need to bring additional skills and resource into our team, with the newly created role being responsible for providing expertise and implementing digital marketing activities in line with the overall business strategy.
Ideally, you will have a high level of commercial experience on social media, strong understanding of online channels, best practices and analytic reporting, photo and video editing skills, excellence in copywriting and have strong attention to detail. Prior experience in the tourism industry is advantageous, but not essential.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management of social media platforms
- Coordinate optimized online adverts through Facebook
- Prepare and distribute engaging EDM campaigns
- Website updates and online content management
- Monitor TripAdvisor listings and respond to reviews
- Content generation including photo, video and blogs
- Copywriting and design for company collateral
- Contribute with the formulation of digital marketing strategies
- Identify opportunities for collaboration and growth
Travel is an essential part of this role as it will include regular visits to our iconic bases across the Kimberley. This role is based in our head office in Kununurra, Western Australia.
We are looking for someone who will have a sense of ownership and pride in their performance, who is efficient, always a step ahead and understands the importance of digital marketing in the business landscape.
In addition to working in one of the most stunning landscapes in Australia the position comes with an attractive salary and salary packaging benefits (including remote area housing benefits).
If you feel this is the job for you, please apply by sending your cover letter and resume to email@example.com