Residential Property Manager
Advertiser: Urban Edge SAMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
Property Manager and Office Assistant
- Wanting to join a fresh, vibrant Agency this New Year?
- Work alongside an amazing team that feels like family!
- Long-term career opportunities available for talented team members!
EmCity Property is a newly establish and very prosperous Real Estate Company in the Northern Suburbs of Adelaide. Our close knit team is family oriented and we pride ourselves on our strong work environment, excellence in customer service and unwavering reputation in the industry.
Emcity is part of a group which covers almost everything property, including of various Sales entities, property developing and construction. Never a dull moment with us...
Reporting to the Operations Manager, and working together within the EmCity Property Team, the purpose of this role is to provide a superior level of service to our clients and includes the following tasks:
- Managing tenant arrears for rent and invoices
- Managing rent renewals including rent reviews, liaising with landlords and tenants and issuing and following up legal documentation
- Managing maintenance for tenants including being on-call after hours, problem solving over the phone if applicable, liaising with landlords, tenants and tradespeople, following up with tradespeople and building and maintaining a good working relationship with all tradespeople
- Conduct in-going, out-going and routine inspections
- Conducting opens to rent out properties
- Organise and conduct key handover / sign-up with new tenants
- Trust Account Reconciliation and End of Month Processes
- Attend tribunal as required
- Prospecting for new business through existing landlords, generating marketing campaigns to bring in new business leads
- Monitor the main inbox for the company and action as required
- Attend to Customers and Enquiries
- Keep presentable working environment in the office
- Manage office equipment, stationaries and all consumables
- Book and order services and supplies (as required)
- Keep Office Visitor Record
- Filing and Documenting
- General Website Management and Updating when required by Sales Staff (training supplied)
- Assist with Online Sales Listings
- Assist in marketing and lead generation
- Preparation and Contracts management
- Booking appointments and assisting the team as required
- Adhoc duties as they arise
Our ideal candidate will:
- Hold a current Property Management Registration (PMR) and licence
- Hold a current drivers licence
- Have at least 2 years’ experience in a Property Management role
- Have outstanding communication skills and loves to talk on the phone
- Excellent organisational and time management skills;
- Sound communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail when compiling emails, letters and documents;
- Sound computing skills, using Microsoft Office and Excel
- The ability to build & maintain strong relationships with clients;
- A team player approach combined with a flexible and friendly attitude;
- Be flexible and open to learning and continuous improvement
- Display proven time management, organisational skills and positive attitude
If you believe that you fit this criteria and are looking for a new challenge, please attach your resume and cover letter referencing EMC-PMOA-008 and click Apply Now.
No Recruiters or Agencies to contact please.
In the meantime, please familiarise yourself with Emcity Real Estate via our website and social media platforms at www.emcity.com.au.
Please be advised that candidates may be required to undertake a Police check prior to being employed.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an office allrounder?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How many years of residential property management experience do you have?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)