- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Bayside & South Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Leasing & Property Management
We are looking for an experienced part time Property Manager to join our team in Bentleigh.
You will be an integral part of a dynamic team that prides itself on delivering outstanding service to our clients.
About the Role
If you are highly organised, have excellent customer service and communication skills, a good work ethic with a positive attitude we would like to talk to you.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Available to work every Saturday
- Assist with the day to day management of a portfolio
- Open for Inspections
- Manage property repairs and maintenance
- Conduct In going, outgoing reports
- Routine inspections
- Arrears management
- Bond process and claims
- Lease preparation
- Building and maintain relationships with landlords and tenants
To be considered for this role you will need to possess the following
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience within a Real Estate agency as a Portfolio Manager
- Must be positive and motivated, enjoy working as part of a close team.
- Possess strong and open communication skills.
- Immaculate presentation
- Computer Literate
- Reliable Car
- Current Driver's Licence (Victorian)
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of the Bentleigh & surrounding suburbs
- Passion for Real Estate
To Apply: Via Seek
Full hand over will be provided to the successful candidate. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. Only suitable applicants will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a property manager?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Have you completed a Real Estate Sales Representative course? (e.g. Agent's Representative course, Certificate of Registration)
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?