- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Attractive salary, bonuses, company car & more
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
Eastern Plant Hire (EPH) is eastern Australia’s premier earth-moving plant hire agency delivering exceptional customer service outcomes and striving to provide 'The Best Service on Earth!'
Due to our expansion in Brisbane we have an opportunity for you, a challenge-hungry go-getter, to join us in continuing to expand our interstate presence!
To be successful, you will join us with excellent negotiation skills, a degree of competitiveness, end-to-end sales experience and the ability to professionally conduct yourself as a face of EPH.
Reporting to the National General Manager of EPH, you will be tasked with:
- Manage marketplace awareness to achieve the best result for EPH and its clients;
- Facilitate teamwork between all parties within EPH to build a strong network of opportunity;
- Market EPH and its services, whilst enhancing the relationship between EPH, our clients and our subcontractors;
- Develop and maintain the existing client base to expand the level of business;
- Negotiate variations in price, delivery and specifications with clients;
- Develop and maintain a professional relationship with the EPH customer base in your territory and the larger network; and
- Continually strive to improve customer service, at all times.
In turn, you will receive:
- An attractive base salary plus bonuses;
- A Company Car, Mobile Phone and Laptop;
- A newly designed EPH uniform;
- Workplace Banking Discounts and Benefits;
- Employment at an organisation that encourages Mental Health Awareness;
- Employment at an organisation that fosters transparent and ongoing communication between all organisational levels;
- Internal career development and progression opportunities as you continue to grow with us; and
- The opportunity to proudly say that you contributed to some of Australia's largest and most noteworthy infrastructure projects.
You will have:
- Business development and/or account management experience;
- A passion for exceeding customer service expectations with your new and existing client accounts;
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate both professionally and casually;
- The ability to identify and obtain business opportunities;
- A strong level of commitment to your team and your role;
- Ability to work under pressure with competing priorities; and
- Ability to demonstrate a strong work ethic in a diverse, fast-moving and every-changing environment.
How do you apply?
Click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume and attach a letter telling us in 250 words or less, when you last felt fulfilled at work and why.
Please be assured that confidentiality is assured with all prospective candidates.
EPH is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Correspondence will not be entered into with Recruitment Agencies regarding this opportunity.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What is it that makes you excited to come into work everyday?