Advertiser: Atlas Advertising GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 5 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $60,000 - $79,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Web & Interaction Design
Atlas Digital Agency is part of the 360 Digital Group, and we are on the hunt for a creative, detail obsessed Digital Designer with strong UX/UI skills.
Someone who loves working in an agile, fast paced, positive energy environment. Our digital group prides itself on being a leader in web solutions, digital marketing, content, brand and app development. We've won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Sydney, Tokyo and Gold Coast you'll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which offers real career advancement opportunities and a collaborative supportive environment.
- Design projects from strategy to launch.
- Work with small multi-disciplinary teams. You’ll partner closely with dev, accounts, and social media teams to find practical solutions to design challenges.
- Rapidly produce multiple concepts and prototypes; knowing when to apply pixel-perfect attention to detail, and when to make low-fi wireframes and prototypes.
- You will work on a variety of design projects; Including UI design, animation for social media and campaign roll out.
- Pitch to clients and take part in design workshops.
- You have 3+ years of related digital design experience.
- You’re an effective communicator.
- You have solid design skills. Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, After Effects and Invision.
- You’re familiar with best practices but are just as comfortable challenging them.
- You have the ability to deliver high quality work, and care about the impact.
- You have a people-focused design mentality. You are constantly looking to refine your designs through user feedback, whether through hands-on user research, or designing options for A/B tests.
- You have a quality online portfolio, or PDF that you can share with us.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment and independently when required.
Nice to have
- You have 2+ years of related digital design experience in an agency.
- Experience working closely with development teams.
- Experience managing and mentoring juniors.
- Animation, HTML Banners and custom illustrations.
We love coming to work each day, and we’re sure you will too.
We have more perks than we can list, including;
Great outdoor areas, great breakout spaces, free coffee, lots of staff benefits, easy access via public transport at the door, ongoing training and development, and as a rapidly growing group we offer genuine career growth opportunities.
If this sounds like the job you were born for, please send us your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be a perfect fit for us!
- Recruiters please respect our request to not be contacted regarding this role.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
- Due to the volume of applications we typically get we may not be able to respond to all applications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a digital designer?
- Do you have experience with responsive / mobile first web development?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have as a user experience (UX) designer?