Digital Account Manager
Advertiser: Atlas Advertising GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- $70,000 - $89,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Agency Account Management
Digital Account Manager - Mid to Senior
The dream role awaits…
Atlas Digital Agency is part of the 360 Digital Group, and we are on the hunt for a creative, passionate and detail orientated Digital Account Manager.
Someone who loves working in an agile, fast paced, positive energy environment. Our digital group prides itself on being a leader in web solutions, digital marketing, content, brand and app development. We've won numerous awards because we love what we do! Passion breeds success!
With offices in Sydney, Tokyo and Gold Coast you'll be joining a company that rewards success and strives to be the best in the industry. We provide a strong entrepreneurial environment, which offers real career advancement opportunities and a collaborative supportive environment.
We're seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager, with 2-4 years agency and (minimum 2 years) digital experience, who can hit the ground running within the existing client services team. You will enjoy a supportive, creative, fun and fast paced environment which is focused on great client outcomes and continued quality of service.
Most of all, you are determined, energetic and proactive when it comes to managing accounts, relationships and learning new skills. You have a solid understanding of the digital landscape and keep abreast of emerging trends.
You are comfortable in front of teams and clients, a great communicator, able to present work and easily share ideas confidently. You enjoy socialising with your team and clients and engaging in a great office culture.
This role calls for someone who has an eye for detail, is fun, energetic, creative, strategic and driven to achieve greatness. You must be able to work independently and be hungry to learn, grow and make an impact within the organisation.
If you love Digital and Making Clients Raving Fans - this role is for you!
- 2-4 years agency and (minimum 2 years) digital experience
- Great relationship builder
- Strategic account development
- Ideas driven and passionate about the industry
- A great written and verbal communicator
- Energetic, proactive and determined
- Curious and willing to learn
- Resourceful and autonomous - the ability to make it happen.
- Professional but down to earth and unpretentious
You have have experience with:
- Taking & writing briefs
- Strong project management and organisation skills with ability to multitask
- Ability to brief designers and lead creative projects internally
- Understanding of the digital production process
- Presenting work & taking feedback
- Confidence in day to day communications with clients
- Building strong & positive working relationships
- Managing project estimates & timelines
- Costs & expenses reporting
- Metrics & analytics reporting
- Campaign reporting
- Maintaining customer records
- Financial budgeting and reporting
- Developing presentations and proposals for clients
- Seeking opportunities within existing and new clients
- Working with the clients services team to grow our client base
We love coming to work each day, and we’re sure you will too.
We have more perks than we can list, including;
Great outdoor areas, great breakout spaces, free coffee, lots of staff benefits, easy access via public transport at the door, ongoing training and development, and as a rapidly growing group we offer genuine career growth opportunities.
If this sounds like the job you were born for, please send us your CV and cover letter telling us why you would be a perfect fit for us!
- Recruiters please respect our request to not be contacted regarding this role.
- Applicants must have the right to work in Australia
- Due to the volume of applications we typically get we may not be able to respond to all applications.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in a client services / account management role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?