Advertiser: Stellar EntertainmentMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Advertising, Arts & Media, Programming & Production
Stellar Entertainment is one of the world's most experienced, full-service providers of Inflight Entertainment Content, Production, and Technical services for Airlines. We define ourselves as the leading, boutique Content Service Provider (CSP) in our industry.
We pride ourselves in offering a personalized and dedicated service to our airline partners in line with delivering exceptional entertainment programs. Headquartered out of Sydney, Australia, we also have offices in Los Angeles, Malaysia, Singapore, and Hong Kong.
We're looking for an operational superstar to help manage the behind-the-scenes logistics that play a major role in delivering the Inflight Entertainment programs for our Airlines. The key responsibilities of the role include
- Scheduling – management of monthly timelines and deliverables across multiple platforms and various teams. You are responsible for ensuring we deliver on time, all the time.
- Data Management – if you love excel, then this is the role for you. You'll be managing large amounts of metadata information that plugs into the entertainment systems you see onboard.
- Operations – Movies, Television, Music, Inflight Magazines, Cabin Announcements, Boarding Music… the list goes on. One of your biggest responsibilities is pulling all of this together and coordinating with multiple internal and external teams to ensure we deliver a superior, on-time service.
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role
- Superior coordination and organisation skills
- An eagle eye for detail
- Advanced Microsoft Excel and computer Skills
- Fierce multitasker who can manage strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible and an exceptionally quick learner
- Can work well under pressure
- A hands-on mentality and a team player
- A passion for Entertainment
To apply, please submit
- A one page cover letter detailing why you think you're perfect for the role
- Your resume detailing your experience that is no more than 2 pages
- Submissions that do not adhere to the above guidelines will be rejected
- Applications close on Sunday, 23rd of February
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as an operations coordinator?
- Are you available to travel interstate / overseas for this role when required?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?