Business Development Manager - $60 to $80K
Advertiser: i-Link Research SolutionsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 6 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Market Research & Analysis
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a motivated and dynamic person who is driven to succeed. If you know how to build relationships, source new opportunities and are a high achiever then we want to talk with you!
i-Link Research Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join the sales team.
The role is strategic with a primary focus on growing i-Link's market share and awareness within the Australian market and is a great opportunity offering a competitive remuneration package to 80K including a generous bonus scheme directly linked to company growth.
- Identifying, researching and pursuing new business opportunities across all market segments
- Developing and actioning a sales strategy for Australia & NZ markets
- Maintain company budgets and targets
- Client relationship management
- Preparing new business proposals, RFQs and tender requests
- Highly self-motivated and hard working.
- Minimum 2 years business development
- Proven track record of sales achievement
- Excellent communication skills
- Business, Marketing or related tertiary qualification
To apply for this position please send a cover letter addressing the criteria of the position, along with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
i-Link Research Solutions is a leading online field services company based in Sydney.
Established in 2001 and proudly Australian and independently owned, i-Link provides a full suite of online research fieldwork, recruitment, data collection and proprietary technology services to corporate, marketing and research professionals in Australia and throughout Asia Pacific.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?