Field SupervisorPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 13 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Construction, Foreperson/Supervisors
Assett Group Services Pty Ltd (Assett) is a leader in the provision of construction and maintenance services for public,social and affordable housing.
We currently have an opportunity for an experienced field supervisor to join our team. The role will involve but not limited to:
- Supervision of sub-contractors
- Scheduling / programming trades and projects
- Quality auditing of completed Works
- Monitoring and enforcing legislative and WH&S requirements
- Liaising with our clients technical staff
- Preparing quotations and estimates
- Troubleshooting complex maintenance issues
Assett is seeking a person experienced in a similar role and experience in public/social/affordable housing maintenance and construction works would be highly regarded.
Whilst our head office is located in North Parramatta the role will be covering areas throughout the Sydney metro area.
Prospective candidates must demonstrate previous success and experience in a similar role. Above average communication skills and the ability to embrace new technology is an essential requirement for the role
An attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate.
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you hold a Construction Induction Safety certificate (White Card)?
- Have you worked in a supervisor role within the construction industry?
- How many years' experience do you have in the construction industry?