Advertiser: Fairview Architectural Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
The Company: With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe façade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works proactively with architects, builders, engineers and installation contractors to deliver industry leading façade cladding solutions. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly and is recognised as the leading supplier of prefinished façade products to the commercial construction market. Learn more at www.fv.com.au
We are offering the right candidate the following benefits of working at Fairview:
1. Immediate start.
2. Top quality internal/external training.
3. Professional development opportunities
4. Opportunities for career advancement.
5. Competitive salary and bonus structure.
The Position: Reporting to the Head of Sales, the NSW Sales Manager sets the standards, gives direction and ensures teamwork which builds sales momentum and motivation for the team to exceed the sales goals.
The role, whilst results driven through winning project sales, is ideally achieved by managing great outcomes for our customers through teamwork. It will involve leading the way on some large sales opportunities as well as ensuring the team is competent in executing successful sales strategies. The Sales Manager is primary responsible for delivering the Revenue and GP targets by ensuring the team resources are working in balance and at optimised capacity. The Sales Manager will be responsible for hiring, training and managing the professional development of the sales team. You will set sales goals, track sales, produce sales reports, complete monthly forecasting and set team budgets. The Sales Manager must continue to develop knowledge of the Industry issues and solutions/products and services being offered to address.
1. Sales Management
2. Ensure optimisation of the sales organisation
3. Ensure sales process is efficient and effective
4. Orchestrate sales activities
5. Manage Inside and Field Sales teams
6. Set and monitor sales goals
7. Assess sales performance to create improvement
8. Forecast, pipeline & opportunity management
9. Customer management
10. Maintain internal relationships
The Right Candidate:
It is essential that the sales manager is capable of
· Orchestrating all sales activities across Lead Generation, Inside Sales, field BDM’s and Account Managers.
· Lead sales strategy in large opportunities.
· Hiring and training of sales staff.
· Evaluating sales processes and procedures.
· Pipeline management
· Tracking and monitoring sales performance, use CRM to create dashboards, KPI’s and reports.
· Problem solve and facilitate customer satisfaction.
Prior experience in sales management is mandatory and experience in the construction industry preferable.
Please Note applicants must be either an Australian Citizen or permanent resident.
How to apply: Please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.
Applications close Sunday 23rd February 2020
Should you have any questions please contact Marika Kelly - Head of People & Culture at firstname.lastname@example.org
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?