Advertiser: Fairview Architectural Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2020
- Blue Mountains & Central West
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Marketing & Communications, Product Management & Development
With almost 30 years' experience in the industry, Fairview is the supplier of choice for aesthetically pleasing and safe façade products to the construction industry.
With a strong focus on innovation and product development, Fairview works closely with architects, builders and installer customers to deliver the best possible project outcomes. With one of the largest stock holdings in Australia, Fairview is growing rapidly as the leading supplier of a suite of pre-finished façade products on the eastern seaboard.
Fairview is located in Lithgow, NSW and can be visited at www.fv.com.au
Our business is growing and we are looking to recruit a motivated and dedicated person to join our close working Innovations Team.
- Based In Lithgow
- Full time position
- Great career in Construction/ Architectural industry
We are looking for an experienced Product / Trade specialist to join our Innovations team. You’ll be responsible for managing and developing product segments to deliver profitable and sustainable revenue streams to the business with close interaction will other business departments.
- Manage the product lifecycle for each specified product group to ensure profitable and sustainable growth
- Work across the business to facilitate completion of tasks with representatives from Sales, Marketing, R&D, Commercial and Operations
- Monitor market trends and use this insight to advise on sales and marketing activities; competition benchmarking
- Knowledge creation and sharing
- Work closely with the sales team on project pipeline and key projects
- Supplier engagement and management
- Provision of sales technical support & training
- Assess and manage competing development priorities
- Previous product/trade management experience
- Knowledge of or experience in the construction/building material industry
- Experience in R&D (preferred)
- Knowledge of Fairview’s product range (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Track record of over-achieving against targets
How to apply
To apply, please submit your written application addressing the above criteria, along with an up-to-date copy of your resume. Contactable references are essential.
Application close: Sunday 23rd February 2020
We would like to thank all candidates for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?