Advertiser: ICFALMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 7 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- CEO & General Management, General/Business Unit Manager
A market leader in Islamic Asset Management. Islamic Finance Co-operative (ICFAL) has enjoyed significant growth over the past two decades. ICFAL dynamic and innovative approach to lending and investment has gained respect across the industry as an ethical community based alternative to traditional financial services.
The role of General Manager will be to work closely with the Board of Directors and to provide direction and support to the broader organisation. The role will be responsible for identifying and driving ongoing business improvements across all areas to deliver key financial and operational objectives. You will lead and develop a culture of customer service excellence, whilst at the same time coach, mentor and develop our high potential diverse workforce.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
• Strategic leadership direction and ability to build relationships both internally & externally in addition to being a business builder who can inspire and motivate;
• P&L accountability, strong business & commercial acumen, developing & executing detailed business plans;
• Overall operations management;
• Marketing and Public Relationship management;
• Oversee Property Management portfolio;
• Work with Regulatory bodies and aligned partners to maintain compliance mandate;
• Relationship management of our international partners.
Suitable candidates will possess :
• Previous Senior Roles with Budget accountabilities;
• Track record of leading high performing teams in delivering commercial objectives;
• Direct exposure to the complex engagements with regulators (ASIC/ APRA);
• Strong Communication and Presentation Skills;
• Minimum: Tertiary qualifications preferably with a business major;
• Proven history in delivering business growth and value.
This is a rare and unique opportunity in Islamic Financial Services. Be a catalyst in the future growth of this sector in Australia and beyond.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a general manager?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a role which requires relationship management experience?
- How many years of business management experience do you have?