Advertiser: AvantiCare Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Healthcare & Medical, Physiotherapy, OT & Rehabilitation
Are you a talented Podiatrist looking to work in a supportive team? We are looking for someone to be part of our podiatry team and programs. This is an autonomous role with great opportunities for career advancement. We have part-time and casual roles available.
Both Home Care and Residential work available.
AvantiCare is a leading allied health service provider that focuses on ‘positive ageing’ and nurturing an ageing-well lifestyle. We take our role as being progressive and truly innovative seriously.
We have a strong focus on providing exceptional support to our staff with buddy systems, personal development programs and staff wellbeing programs, including additional paid wellbeing days off to dream big and look after your own wellbeing.
Our clients love our holistic approach and our authentic and passionate team are always in hot demand.
If you are looking to work with those in the community who are needing support to continue engaging with life, this is the perfect role for you.
We offer PD, training and research opportunities as well. We have recently launched our "Seed Project" allowing our team time off to run their own research program.
- You will get regular in-house continuing education.
- You will be part of a strong and committed team and get to learn from other health professionals who are aligned with our vision and values.
- You get to help us create new ways to do business.
To be part of the team you will need:
- Passion and a can-do attitude
- Current Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA) registration
- Current National Police Check
- Flexibility to work across different sites
- Full working rights
Graduates welcome to apply.
This is a terrific role in a supportive friendly environment We are known for our high performing and incredibly rewarding workplace and we take pride in creating exceptional and meaningful work.
If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our committed team making a difference in the community – apply now.
For further information please contact our team on 08 7070 0036.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Are you currently registered with the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?