- Job Listing Date
- 9 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Client & Sales Administration
About Penguin Random House
As the Australian home of the world’s largest trade book publisher, we work with everyone’s favourite writers, thinkers and achievers to bring the very best books to Australian readers.
We are proud to publish a diverse range of local and international authors across many genres and platforms, from cherished favourites to future classics, and be the leading publisher in distributing books across Australia and New Zealand.
In this entry level role, you will provide administrative support to the online and digital sales team. You will support the team with requests to ensure that we are maximising book sales across our online, eBook and audio book retailers. You will be responsible for monitoring and analysing data, collating reports and sharing insights into market trends including pricing and sales patterns.
If you are customer focused, have a passion for books, and a keen interest in the area of online retail, this role would be perfect for you!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Answer queries and respond to requests for admin assistance
- Produce and create sales related information
- Follow the flow of book sales including stock levels and orders
- Monitor and analyse data and collate reports
- Data entry and other admin tasks
Skills and experience
- Previous experience in customer service or sales administration
- Intermediate skills in Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven analytical thinking skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
How to apply
Click APPLY now. All applications must include a cover letter outlining your skills and experience relevant to the role.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?