Bankstown Operations Coordinator
Advertiser: Pionair Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 9 Feb 2020
- Sydney, South West & M5 Corridor
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Aviation Services
Pionair Australia Pty Ltd is an Australian aircraft operator of BAE146 aircraft and expanding into Embraer E190 E2 aircraft in the next few months.
We currently have exciting opportunities for Operations Coordinator to support the overnight express freight operations based at Sydney, and daytime Passenger RPT Operations. The duties include but are not limited to:
· Flight crew package preparation including Flight Planning, Weather, NOTAM
· Interpretation of CAO48.1 Fatigue Risk Management Exemption
• Preparation of Aircraft weight and balance - Load sheet and trim sheet calculations
• Freight & Pax Charters
· Flight support bookings including pax flight, hotels, catering
· Liaising with internal and external stakeholders in support of the operation
· Ensuring all duties pertaining to each flight are completed in accordance with company policy
· Exposure to Air Maestro, VRS, Uvgo & Naips desirable.
· Relief for night shift when required.
The successful candidate must meet the below minimum requirements:
• Minimum 2+ years’ experience in an aviation operational environment.
• Above average computer skills including use of MS products (MS Word, Excel, Outlook) and genic type computer software programs.
• Able to obtain Australian ASIC
• Successfully pass DAMP
• Experience in RPT operations will be considered advantageous
• Successfully complete a Course in Dangerous Goods Awareness as a minimum.
• Able to read, speak, and write in the English language.
Your strong aptitude in problem solving, time management and computer skills will ensure the operation runs smoothly each flight. If this role sounds like you, please direct in confidence your resume and a brief cover letter in support of your application to our recruitment email firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agency support required, thank you.