Agricultural Insurance Specialist
Advertiser: AchmeaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Insurance & Superannuation, Risk Consulting
Achmea Australia offers an innovative concept of general insurance to agricultural clients. With over 200 years of experience as a mutual in the Netherlands and expansion into international markets, we help farmers prevent, manage and cover risk. Achmea Australia has a small, entrepreneurial team with high energy levels and a shared purpose to 'Keep Farmers Farming'.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic and motivated Agricultural Insurance Specialist to be based in or close to Adelaide. You will be joining an exciting and challenging role during a time of growth where no two days will be the same. As the face of the organisation you will be meeting with clients in person and be responsible for the risk assessments and insurance solutions to grow new business in your portfolio.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Identifying new client prospects, visiting clients on farm and offering risk and general insurance solutions
- Building on and servicing a profitable portfolio of clients, increasing footprint and market share
- Converting prospects into satisfied clients
- Offering risk and general insurance solutions to clients
- Performing risk analysis and assessing underwriting risks
- Preparing policy quotes within underwriting guidelines
- Organising local events and marketing activities within the community
- Fostering strong and meaningful relationships with Rabobank Australia branches, who are one of our valued partners.
We are looking for exceptional people who want a career within the agricultural insurance industry. You will be a self-motivated individual who is results driven and customer focused. You will possess strong communication and negotiation skills, knowledge of the general insurance and banking environment (including regulatory, compliance and privacy components), and the ability to build strong relationships with those in the community. RG146 is preferred but not essential.
We offer a dynamic culture with a strong vision and values and a unique product to offer our clients. You will have learning and development opportunities to grow your career as well as contribute back to the organisation in a positive way all whilst having fun. We also offer 5 weeks annual leave as well paid salary continuance and life insurance.
We are proud of our culture, we work with a strong vision and values and we offer a unique product to our agricultural clients.
If you are looking for the next step in your career and the ability to make a difference in regional communities, please send your cover letter and resume using the link below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on our organisation, please go to:
We are not accepting recruitment agency CV's for this position.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in the insurance industry?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a RG146 general insurance accreditation?