Advertiser: Universal ExpressMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- $20 - $29.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Administration & Office Support, Receptionists
Universal Express is one of Canberra's largest suppliers of transport and logistics services. We are seeking a reliable and well organised person to join our busy Administration team in Mitchell. This is a multi faceted position that encompasses many varied roles within the company. Each of our clients have their own unique requirements so the ability to learn new tasks and procedures is essential.
- Answering customer enquires via phone, email and at reception.
- Liaising with drivers and other freight companies regarding the delivery of freight.
- Order Processing and dispatching parts.
- Stock control
- Excellent Customer Services.
- The ability to prioritise tasks.
- Must be able to multi task.
- Accurate data entry skills.
- You will need to be able to work well as part of a small team though at times you will also need to work by yourself.
- A sound knowledge of Canberra's suburb's and surrounds is necessary.
Previous experience in the freight industry would be an advantage though is not requirement.
Hours are 7:30am to 3:30pm. Monday - Friday.
Please include name and contact details for at least two current referees with application.