Customer Service Officer - Glendenning NSW
Advertiser: JJ’s Waste & RecyclingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Parramatta & Western Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
- Full time – Monday to Friday
- Great place to work!
- Attractive remuneration package
We are seeking a reliable, genuine, hardworking, experienced Call Centre Officer to provide efficient customer service in a high volume Call Centre. The successful applicant will have the ability to learn quickly, demonstrate a willingness to undertake any task at hand, and have excellent problem solving and time management skills.
The successful candidate to join the JJ’s Waste team will require the following skills:
- Previous experience working in a busy call centre environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience working in high volume call centre
- Provide high quality customer service to internal and external customers
- Impressive listening skills that identify customers’ needs and provide appropriate solutions to customer enquiries
- Able to multi-task and demonstrate an enthusiasm and determination to perform duties in a fast paced and varied role
- Self-motivated and team player
- Reliable, with strong work ethic
- Experience in transport , logistics or service industry highly regarded but not essential
- Own Transport
As a JJ’s Waste team member you will enjoy:
- Stability of a national, family owned and operated business with over 85 years’ experience
- Training and ongoing mentoring provided
Click APPLY to submit your application.
To view other exciting JJ’s Waste positions, please click on the following link www.jjrichards.com.au
ABOUT THE COMPANY
JJ’s Waste & Recycling (formerly J.J. Richards & Sons Pty Ltd) is Australia’s largest, family-owned and operated waste management company with a dynamic attitude that values our people, their safety and the environment. We strive for a diverse, innovative, collaborative and high performance culture that celebrates the contribution of every employee. People like working for JJ’s Waste because of our commitment to safety, innovation and professionalism. Our staff are customer focused and enjoy a friendly work environment. Once you join the team, you’ll want to stay.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?