Sales Account Manager
Advertiser: Momar Australia Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Newcastle, Maitland & Hunter
- $60,000 + Commission
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Account & Relationship Management
Momar Australia has successfully operated for 32 years throughout the country. We are a customer focused, innovative, market leader supplying specialty maintenance chemicals. Our broad range of maintenance products and solutions enables us to support and service customers in any industry.
A rare and exciting career opportunity has become available in the region from Gosford/Newcastle to Tweed Heads in New South Wales to work your sales and account management magic. Leveraging off our experience, full training provided and industry knowledge, we will give you the foundations to build a lucrative career for yourself.
The territory is full of opportunities and growth potential for someone who has a minimum 3 years proven outside sales experience.
- The position has a strong EXISTING customer base, which will need to be serviced, maintained and grown.
- New business development and prospecting into a vast number of industries using sales methods, including cold calling and other techniques to increase your client base.
- Our products and solutions solve many industry problems so thinking outside the square and understanding our customer’s needs is essential.
In order to fulfil this opportunity, you should possess;
- Self-motivation, enthusiasm and ambition
- Good negotiating and communication skills
- Have your own motor vehicle (car allowance provided)
You will earn a minimum of $60K with far greater earnings potential achievable.
To arrange an interview call 1800 267 933 or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales account manager?
- How many years of B2B sales experience do you have?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have experience in a cold calls sales environment?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?