Real Estate Agent Assistant
Advertiser: Harcourts Hills LivingMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- $55,000 - $65,000 plus bonuses
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Real Estate & Property, Residential Sales
Real estate agent assistant
- Principal / Chief Auctioneer with proven track record of developing successful agents
- Opportunity to work in a vibrant, visionary real estate office in the Hills District
- $55k to $65k plus bonuses linked to the commission income your agent makes
- Monday to Saturday
If you’re hungry to learn a whole range of new skills and attributes from the best in the business, and earn good money while you’re at it, read on …
The world of real estate is high-energy, success-oriented and satisfying. You need to be a problem-solver, a diplomat, an efficient and effective operator. Organised. Flexible. Bold. Determined. Ambitious. If you are all these, the rewards will be great.
Harcourts Hills Living is a busy, multi-award-winning office with a winning culture, a multitude of interesting tasks and a cast of fascinating characters. Its Principal, Andrew Drane, is “back on the tools”, doing what he loves most: listing and selling properties. You will be his assistant. At times, that means you will be his eyes and ears and, at times, his hands. He’ll be relying on your communication and organising skills.
And then there are our stakeholders. You need to be the type to give anyone who comes in contact with you a pleasant, memorable experience.
But you won’t be “thrown in at the deep end”. Harcourts Hills Living provides flexible, powerful learning experiences to ensure you become as good as you want to be. You will receive excellent training, and you will be learning on the job daily, surrounded by some of the most accomplished operators in the business, including Andrew himself – a Principal/auctioneer who has been succeeding in the business for 17 years. Every agent you encounter will be an award-winner!
This is the shining path to becoming an independent agent and, if you desire, auctioneer.
Do you have the personality and character, the initiative and determination, to gain the skills and expertise you need and to hit the ground running?
You do? Then keep reading:
Roles and responsibilities
- Acting as a buyers Agent and dealing professionally with buyer enquiry
- Prospecting for new leads, which includes doorknocking and telephone canvassing
- Setting up auctions and open homes
- Scribing at auctions
- Attending building and pest inspections and valuations
- Attending office training
- A year or more as associate to an agent is preferred, but not required for the right person
- Excellent customer service and ability, including ability to “smile” over the phone
- Some knowledge of office administration
- Ability to communicate internally and with other stakeholders
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make sound decisions, sometimes “in the moment”.
- Effective verbal and listening skills
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- Ability to prioritise
- Effective organisational skills
- Effective written communication
- Time management skills