Advertiser: First Care Medical CentreMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Sydney, Ryde & Macquarie Park
- $20 - $24.99 per hour
- Work Type
- Healthcare & Medical, Medical Administration
Looking for a flexible, versatile, adaptable, responsible and reliable person who is willing to learn to join our Medical Centre team at Bankstown, Campbelltown, Gladesville and Penrith area. At least 1-2 years working experience in a medical practice and a mature outlook is desirable.
Your role will be to organize appointments, maintain records and perform medical reception duties and other tasks in order to ensure a smooth and efficient functioning practice that provides an exceptional standard of care to our patients. All duties are to be carried out in conjunction with the practice's policies and procedures.
- To be successful in this role, you should
- Demonstrate a patient-focused approach in service provision with genuine empathy and interest in their needs.
- Have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Be always well-presented, friendly and courteous.
- Represent the practice in a confident and positive manner at all times.
- Undertake all duties in a diligent manner, with honesty and integrity.
- Maintain absolute confidentiality regarding patient and practice information.
- Have a vigilant attitude to accuracy, being prepared to double-check if necessary.
- Work independently and co-operatively in a team environment
- Demonstrate the ability to prioritize and organize.
- Have a strong multi-tasking capability.
Job Type: Casual & Part-time
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?