Ergonomist & Account Manager
Advertiser: Soter AnalyticsMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Occupational Health & Safety
Soter Analytics leverage the latest technologies to develop innovative Health and Safety solutions for manual handling workers. We are helping industry to reduce one of the largest injury problems – musculoskeletal injuries. We do this with the SoterSpine solution: a wearable sensor which identifies and quantifies at-risk working movements and then provides the worker personalised coaching via the app, powered by AI and Machine Learning.
Soter is a 3-year old start-up company centred in London and is helping customers across Australia, the UK, Europe, the US. We are quickly developing in many sectors such as Logistics, Aeronautics, Mining, Retail, and Pharma/Chemical with more than 4X growth year-on-year. The company has gone through 2 financing rounds and is preparing a Series A in 2020.
The Business Development & Account manager will report to the Chief Commercial Officer who is based in London, UK.
This new position will be vital to achieving the company’s ambitious growth plans. It requires a combination of business acumen, scientific knowledge, and a good understanding of the latest technologies to grow and manage new and existing customers across Australia.
You must be tech savvy and understand how technology can help solve one of the oldest injury problems facing society – workplace musculoskeletal injuries.
You will promote Soter Analytics’ solutions in our strategic industry verticals, developing relationships with existing customers and key industry influencers to generate new business development opportunities, be responsible for converting inbound enquiries, as well as delivering projects and managing accounts together with the customer support team.
Travel time is anticipated to be approximately 30%, with most trips within Australia and occasional trips to our Head office in London.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Understand the industrial workplace injury challenge that organisations with large workforce’s face
- Engage with leads to help prospective clients learn more about Soter’s solutions and win repeat business
- Close deals, both self-generated and lead nurtured
- Nurture relationships with existing customers to grow accounts
- Operate consultatively during the sales cycle and present the best solution to the customer based on their business goals
- Ensure customer projects’ delivery together with the customer support team
- Attend industry events and present, promote and sell products/services to existing and prospective customers
- Create and maintain up to date leads and accounts plans using our CRM system
- Manage pilots and rollouts and delivery in line with plans and business case with full accountability for the project budget and margin
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience required
- Resilience. We are a fast-growing company that will suit someone who can embrace constant growth and change
- Occupational health, safety or operational experience
- A can-do and agile attitude necessary to thrive in a start-up environment
- The ability to think like a customer, understanding what they need to know and how they want to consume it to solve their problems
- Ability to work independently. Result oriented and self-motivated
- Negotiation, selling, and a warm interpersonal skillset
- Ergonomics or Human Factor experience or training
- Experience managing the sales cycle from lead generation through deal closure collaborating with varied levels of our clients from solution users, to business champions, and up to the C Suite
- A strong negotiator and influencer both internally and externally
- A strong network within the health and safety industry
- Experience of agile development and close collaboration with a Product Manager
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change, working to challenging deadlines and rolling up sleeves to help wherever necessary
- Corporate/Procurement experience is a plus
How to Apply
Apply via Seek or find our details and send us an email with your resume/CV and why you’d like to join at www.soteranalytics.com