Laboratory Sample Receipt Receptionist
Advertiser: Envirolab ServicesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Perth, Fremantle & Southern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Science & Technology, Laboratory & Technical Services
Envirolab Group comprising of Envirolab Services, MPL Laboratories and Labtec Auckland provides a broad range of laboratory testing services such as environmental chemistry, microbiology, asbestos, workplace exposure & air monitoring, product formulation, agrichemicals and more.
We are a NATA accredited laboratory group and service Environmental Consultants, Mines, Occupational Hygienists, Government Departments, industry and the general public by providing great service and quality.
Further information can be found at www.envirolab.com.au
MPL Laboratories Perth is seeking a Receptionist to join our sample receipt team covering the day shift (9am to 5pm) Monday to Friday. Multiple career pathways may present themselves from this position. The role is an excellent entry level pathway for a recent graduate with a passion towards science or for an experienced receptionist that enjoys a unique working environment with the possibility to further develop their skillset.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Meet and greet for all incoming samples, clients and couriers.
- Receiving and processing incoming samples, eskies and supplies.
- Phone calls
- Processing payments and invoices
- Email queries
The ideal candidate will have
- Previous Reception/Administrative or customer service experience.
- Be well mannered, have a positive attitude and friendly nature.
- Tertiary qualifications in the Science industry are a bonus.
- Have exceptional attention to detail and organisation skills
- The ability to meet tight deadlines & work under pressure
- Be reliable & self-motivated
- The ability to work independently or as part of a team.
As an employee of Envirolab Group, you will work in a highly supportive team environment with industry leaders. Working in a dynamic environment, you will actively contribute towards our success, whilst continuing to develop your career. The Envirolab Group has a great culture where staff are treated like family, and family comes first. You will also enjoy a range of onsite benefits including but not limited to; a modern lab environment, monthly staff lunches, training courses, fitness and team building activities.
Please submit an up to date CV and cover letter, outlining your skills and experience.
Interviews will commence shortly with an ASAP start.
Unsolicited CV’s from recruiters will not be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- What's your highest level of education?