Advertiser: Olli EllaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 10 Feb 2020
- Lismore & Far North Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Accounting, Accounts Payable
We are looking for an experienced bookkeeper to work from Olli Ella HQ to assist with general accounts payable, international transactions and administration.
Olli Ella is a growing kids & lifestyle brand which operates from three separate branches across the globe; Los Angeles, London and Byron Bay. The brand is dynamic and prides itself on nurturing a collaborative and inclusive team culture. We are excited to be looking for our next teammate in our finance team.
- Recording the financial transactions of a business in bookkeeping software, spreadsheets or databases.
- Checking and entering Bills (Accounts Payable)
- Daily Reconciliation – Xero.
- Enter and prepare pay runs.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations & EOM reporting.
- Checking figures and reporting for accuracy.
Who are you?
- experienced with accounts payable/accounting software
- accurate and have high attention to detail
- efficient and motivated
- positive and a good team player
Whilst this add is posted as full-time, we are flexible on the hours offered. You will be part of a growing finance team looking after global accounts. We are seeking an experienced individual and there is room for career growth.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please ensure your resume a cover letter along with resume.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?
- Have you worked in a role which requires experience with direct marketing and electronic direct mail (EDM) campaigns?