Advertiser: Burleigh Brewing CompanyMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics, Machine Operators
With 25 World Gold Medals to date, Burleigh Brewing Co is the Gold Coast's premier craft brewery and Queensland's largest Australian owned brewery. Burleigh Brewing exists to ensure every one of our consumers' beer drinking experiences goes beyond the world class contents of the bottle. We exist to ensure its impact is world class too. How? Through Balance, Character and Soul – it’s who we are and how we brew and it flows naturally in our craft beers and throughout our business.
We are now seeking an additional packaging line operator to work across all our packaging formats (bottle, can, keg). As a valuable member of our packaging team, you must be experienced, enthusiastic, energetic and proficient in:
- Setting-up and starting-up the various elements of our packaging lines
- Monitoring running of the lines
- Trouble shooting operation of the packaging equipment
- Running cleaning and sanitising processes on the lines
- Assisting with daily maintenance of the packaging lines
- And all related tasks, including general cleaning of the packaging areas
You will be working alongside our other packaging line operators and reporting to our Packaging Manager. The role can physically demanding – there is not much sitting down!
Around here, product quality is paramount – and the proper management of our packaging operations plays a vital part. You will need to demonstrate total commitment to the cause.
You will need to demonstrate:
- An uncompromising approach to quality and a clear understanding of the concept that quality starts with the performance and cleanliness of our equipment
- Mechanical or general trade experience would be advantageous
- Prior beverage packaging or production line experience advantageous
- A positive, confident, self-motivated and competent approach
- Initiative, a proactive mind-set and the ability to think on your feet
- A willingness to jump in boots and all and grow with our company and our team
- An easy-going, respectful manner, effective communication skills and willingness to be a positive part of a close-knit group
The position is full-time and may include rotating early and late start shifts (shifts likely to fall somewhere within the hours of 6am and 6pm, M-F).
Applications will be taken through Seek only, before 29th February 2020. Please include an explanation as to how you are suited for the role. Interviews may commence before applications close, so you are encouraged to submit your application promptly. No agency applications will be accepted.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a machine operator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?