- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Accounting, Accounts Receivable/Credit Control
As the world’s most global book publisher, Penguin Random House has a proud and successful record publishing a wide range of authors from Australia and around the world.
We are currently seeking a Credit Controller with 2 to 3 years’ experience, to join our Finance Team working in a fun, friendly and supportive environment. This role is a full time maternity leave replacement on a fixed term basis that is expected to end 30 June 2021.
Reporting to the Credit Team Leader the role is primarily responsible for collections and credit management of trade accounts.
- Collection of customer accounts
- Reconciliation of customer accounts
- Resolving disputes and responding to general account enquiries and requests
- Credit limit management
- General clerical duties relating to credit function.
To be successful in the role you will need to have:
- Strong attention to detail along with good problem solving skills
- Intermediate level of MS Word and Excel
- Solid communication skills both written and verbal
- The ability to build and maintain effective working relationships with various departments, across a variety of levels within the business
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity within the world’s most global publishing business, we invite you apply now by using the 'apply now' button below.
Note due to the high volume of applications we may receive, only successful applicants will be contacted via phone.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years of credit control experience do you have?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?