IT Support Officer - Level 1 & 2
Advertiser: Youth Projects LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, Northern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Help Desk & IT Support
Youth Projects is an Australian-based independent, registered charity who recognise the complex and varying needs of our clients and offer a holistic model of care and provide pathways into our award winning employment, education and social enterprise programs.
Located at two sites (Hosier Lane and the vibrant Northern region of Melbourne) Youth Projects provides front line support to individuals experiencing disadvantage, unemployment, homelessness, alcohol and other drug issues and young people looking to re-engage with learning and employment.
Our mission is to provide high impact support, no judgement, full stop.
About the Role
Due to internal growth, we are now looking for a customer focus IT Support Officer (level 1 & 2) to join a team of 2 to assist our internal staff with their in-house IT queries. This role is a permanent part time position, working 3 days a week and may require travel between several locations if required.
- Provide technical support to internal staff
- Ensure all IT queries are responded to in an appropriate SLA time frame
- Provide support to external consultant
- Improve the functionality of the IT infrastructure
- Develop IT policies and knowledge base
- Ensure IT governance is adhered too
Ideal candidate will possess:
- A qualification in Information Technology or similar
- Sound understanding of technical support for system security, users’ issues etc (diagnose and solve software and hardware faults of ICT equipment not limiting to PCs, mobile devices, AVs)
- Support the deployment of hardware and roll-out of new applications
- Ensuring documentation of support tickets (Zendesk) and produce relevant monthly reports
- Maintaining an asset register and documentations update of infrastructure
- Participate in webinars to ensure up to date knowledge to legislations, accreditation standards, products and best practices
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with staff and other 3rd party managed supplier
What in it for YOU!
- If you are a coffee drinker, you can make your OWN barista coffee everyday
- Flexible work environment
- Access to Employee Assistance Program
- Continuous growth in owning your own space
- Diverse and collaborative team culture. Your success is our success!
If this sounds like you, then APPLY NOW!
Recruitment for this position will be undertaken as applications are received. The position will be filled when a successful candidate has been selected.
For further information, please contact Youth Projects on (03) 9304 9100.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working in a technical support role?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your highest level of education?