Advertiser: Australian HR InstituteMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Melbourne, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- $66,500 + super
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
The Australian HR Institute (AHRI) is the national association representing HR and people management professionals. We have 20,000 members from Australia and across the globe.
The team at AHRI:
- Set the professional standard for HR in Australia through HR certification program
- Provide education and training services in HR, people management and business skills
Why join us?
Great culture: We value the diversity of our inclusive workplace and make sure it is always a place where everyone can be their true selves. We are friendly, and collaborative focusing on the continuous pursuit of excellent customer service.
Flexible working: We have a flexible first policy and are committed to ensure you can effectively manage your work, life and family needs. Depending on the needs of your role, you have access to flexible work arrangements including flexible start times, part-time work arrangements and working remotely.
Modern facilities: Our modern, light filled office is located at Bourke Street, Melbourne and is a work-space that will provide the tools and technology you need to deliver your best work.
Professional development: We are committed to investing in your continual professional growth and development requirements. You will receive on the job training, supported by our experienced team with the opportunity to attend AHRI events.
Career opportunities: We offer positive career development opportunities with many of our staff working in multiple roles and levels during their tenure.
Your new role:
Would you like to build on your experience and develop your craft as a web developer in a supportive team environment? Interested in working with an enterprise level CMS, a specialist eDM platform and on systems integration?
We are seeking a talented web developer with strong technical web development skills to support the organisation to deliver a high quality online presence!
Reporting to the Manager, Business Systems and Information, the Web Developer carries out the technical implementation required to create and maintain the various components of AHRI’s online presence to provide a great customer experience. An important part of the role is to ensure the internal processes and requirements that support AHRI’s online presence can be identified and translated into technical requirements easily and efficiently.
- Develop the AHRI website and the various components that make up our online presence.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to create and support multiple event specific microsites, content authors and campaigns.
- Deliver digital infrastructure solutions to support the delivery of AHRI’s products and services
Our ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience working with .net environment and / or iMIS association management software and its RiSE web components.
- A good understanding of and ability to contribute to best practice in usability, accessibility, information architecture and SEO.
- Good working knowledge and experience of back-end development technologies including PHP and the .net environment.
- Ability to contribute to design development by creating rough design mock-ups using Fireworks, Photoshop or an equivalent application.
- A good working knowledge of other technologies used in web development including regular expressions, IIS configuration, integration technologies (web services, REST API).
- Experience working with the Umbraco platform would be a strong advantage.
- Ability to work independently, manage the workload effectively by setting priorities and monitoring progress to ensure deadlines are met.
- Proven good communication skills with suppliers, contractors and internal stakeholders; and capacity to satisfy multiple stakeholder needs and organisational objectives.
- Capacity to learn existing business processes/systems and determine requirements for improvement.
AHRI is an equal opportunity employer. We embrace diversity and are dedicated to attracting, retaining and developing our people regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, sexual orientation, disability and age. Applications are encouraged from all sectors of the community and we strongly encourage applications from the Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander community.
For more detailed information about this role please email HR@ahri.com.au for a copy of the position description.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a web developer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?