Sales ManagerPrivate Advertiser
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Richmond & Hawkesbury
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Management
About the business
We are a leading poultry supplier delivering fresh and frozen product across Australia to our retail and wholesale partners.
About the opportunity
This is a newly created, stand alone role based in our Western Sydney office. Reporting to the CEO , your role as our new Sales Manager will be to identify new markets and customers, increase sales and expand our market growth.
Sales Manager Responsibilties
- Drive customer growth through providing clear direction and communication
- Negotiate contracts and agreements with our suppliers, current and potential customers
- Manage the relationships with customers and potential customers, which includes frequent face to face interaction
- Implement and drive marketing campaigns for the business
- Develop sales plans to drive marketing and promotions for our customers. This includes communicating with senior management on promotions, pricing, etc
- Analyse sales data and forecast accordingly. This includes investigating and actioning cash or stock losses
- Develop and implement sales strategies whilst working closely with our CEO and CFO to assess future trends and opportunities
Required Skills,experience & qualifications
- 5 years FMCG Sales Management experience
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Successful experience identifying and planning in turning businesses around in challenging markets
- Experience in working with new customers and developing relationships quickly
- Local knowledge of the QSR industry
- High level understanding of end-to-end supply chain drivers within FMCG and QSR
- Excellent judgement and problem-solving skills, this includes proven negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- Highly developed interpersonal skills (ability to develop strong relationships internally & externally)
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Advanced computer skills
- Ability to manage challenging timelines and work under pressure
- Tertiary qualified in related field
- Current NSW Drivers licence
Part of our recruitment process is to undertake a Pre-employment medical, which includes a drug and alcohol test. Due to strict bio-security you must not have any birds or pigs at your place of residence.
We are offering a competitive package for the right Sales Manager to join our team, so if you are ready for an exciting and challenging role and have the skills and experience, we are after, please send us your current resume. We will be in touch with those who make our short list.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales manager?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?