Asset Data Coordinator (Darwin Office)
Advertiser: CHOTO Consulting Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Engineering, Building Services Engineering
The Asset Data Coordinator is responsible for assembling, entering and auditing asset information provided during the delivery of Defence construction projects. You will need experience in an Asset Management or Maintenance related role and database or maintenance system administration experience.
- Modify and create equipment registers, equipment lists and document links
- Visiting Defence sites for verification purposes
- Document and maintain processes used for data capture, entry and audit including Defence Standards and Australian Standards
- Oversee (including data audit process) third party preparation of equipment lists and maintenance schedules for new and upgraded Defence assets
- Receive and review technical documents including drawings and specifications
- Transmitting project drawings and documents
- Coordinate storage and archiving of the project and organisational records
- Plan, supervise and record document flow to and from necessary parties
- Collect and store file from various disciplines
- Maintain a central project control system, covering project team, client, vendor and third-party documentation
- Electrical or Mechanical Trade Qualification or Engineering Degree/Diploma
- Experience in an Asset Management or Maintenance related role
- Two years of database or maintenance system administration
- Must provide a current National Police Check, or be willing to obtain one
- Must be an Australian citizen
- An understanding of HVAC, electrical, hydraulic and fire assets
- Highly developed planning and prioritisation skills
- Highly articulate with adequate oral and written communication
- An understanding of building services statutory and compliance obligations
- Good skills in MS Office suite of applications
This role is for an immediate start, and we welcome your application.
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizen and hold a current Australian drivers license.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Are you willing to undergo pre-employment drug and alcohol screening?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have experience in an administration role?