Rugby Union Admin & Development Officer
Advertiser: CSC GroupMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, Northern Suburbs
- $45,000 - $54,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sport & Recreation, Coaching & Instruction
Caboolture Rugby Union Club (CRUC) is a local grass-roots club that services all ages. It has three full-sized fields, all lit to 100+lux. Membership is around 230 junior and 70 senior playing in the BJRU and QSRU.
Caboolture Rugby Union Club creates, promotes and delivers in-school programs and well as inter-school carnivals and competitions at its home grounds.
The Development Officer and Administration role has:
- A strong focus in providing fundamental rugby skills development and progressive coaching. Partnership and support with schools and their sports teachers is key to the success of this role.
- Qualifications, skills and or equivalent experience to coach players, up-skill coaches and managers of the club's junior teams, by adding to their skills, commitment and passion for local club rugby.
- A sound understanding of the rugby landscape at local, regional state and higher levels, and the opportunities is a great asset to this role.
- Sound office administration skills and experience in customer inquiries, player registration, game competition systems, uniforms, team and schools communications, processing income and invoices, maintaining the office functions.
- A sound understanding of the Australian rugby union landscape and how to build the game from grass-roots up, .
Send your resume and a cover letter that addresses all of the above-mentioned qualifications, experiences, duties and tasks.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience working with children?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?