Broker Operations Associate
Advertiser: GetCapitalMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Banking & Financial Services, Settlements
Founded in 2013, GetCapital is an award-winning specialist provider of smart finance solutions to Australian small and medium sized businesses. As a technology-driven company, GetCapital offers mainstream businesses fast and convenient access to growth capital including term loans, lines of credit, trade finance and equipment finance. In 2018, GetCapital was recognised in AFR’s Fast 100, Deloitte’s Technology Fast50, Smart Company’s Smart50 and Deloitte’s Asia Pacific Technology Fast 500.
The Broker Operations Associate will play a critical role in supporting our brokers and their new business pipeline. Working with our BDM’s and Broker Account Management Team you will guide our broker led deals through to settlement and keep our Brokers informed along the way.
What you will do:
- Manage broker deal origination pipeline
- Manage email and phone enquiries from brokers and their customers
- Provide advice and guidance regarding products and policies
- Manage quality of application submissions
- Liaise with brokers to ensure information required is received in timely fashion
- Manage deal specific requirements to ensure brokers are kept informed through the entire application journey through to settlement
- Quality assurance of loan requirements at specific stages of the application process as required
- Collaborate with BDM and Broker Account Mangers to support the Broker channel.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role.
- Strong attention to detail in processing and reporting.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to communicate with a wide variety of people.
- An ability to thrive in a collaborative, fast-paced and changing team environment
- A high degree of self-motivation and drive, and willingness to learn and try new approaches
What its Like to Work Here:
- Competitive remuneration
- Attractive Company Bonus
- Birthdays Off
- Fresh Fruit deliveries and breakfast options provided.
- Modern open plan offices with outdoor deck
- Close to North Sydney Train station & bus links
- Fast paced culture with an engaged leadership team
- Work with a friendly team of outcome focused problem solvers.
How to apply
If this sounds like you please apply now!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in the financial services industry?