Legal Assistant / Paralegal
Advertiser: McGirr LawyersMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Legal, Law Clerks & Paralegals
We are looking for an experienced Legal Assistant/Paralegal to work in our small business law practice specialising in business law, litigation, deceased estates and property transactions in NSW.
This is a long term administration position.
Flexible workplace hours, such as school hours, are on offer.
The suitable candidate will be supporting the principal of the firm and their responsibilities will include:
- answering incoming phone calls and greeting clients;
- mail management;
- preparing and amending correspondence;
- preparing and amending contracts and other documents;
- carrying out aspects of probate and conveyancing as required;
- administrative duties such as printing, photocopying and scanning;
- precedent management;
- file management;
- safe custody management; and
- assisting with billing and office accounts.
You will be working as part of a small team and need to be proactive and self directed.
Prior experience with Leap legal software and PEXA would be beneficial, however, is not essential.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Have you completed a legal support qualification?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a legal secretary role?
- Do you have administration experience in the legal services industry?