Wheel Wholesale Sales Manager
Advertiser: AMG AustraliaMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Sales, Sales Representatives/Consultants
AMG Australia are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic and experienced Sales Manager to join our team. Applicants must be experienced in this industry and have excellent knowledge of aftermarket alloy wheels. The role includes:
- Phone sales and servicing our customers across the country via Phone and email
- Handling logistics such as import/customs and also dispatch from our local warehouses.
- Ordering stock and entering into accounting software inventory
- Producing Sales Orders and Invoicing
- Create a good relationship with the customers
- Providing well educated advice to our customers
- Assisting with new ideas for the company
AMG Australia has been established for over 20 years and is a well-respected family owned Alloy Wheel Import & Distribution business. We operate from 8am - 5pm weekdays only. The employee will be joining a hard working, fun and respectful team.
AMG Australia cater mainly for European cars and we also specialize in vehicles such as Lamborghini, Ferrari, McLaren and Porsche, just to name a few. It is a highly rewarding job and a fun working environment. We pride ourselves in excellent customer service.
We require somebody who must be experienced in this industry already and has a good knowledge of the Wheel industry and vehicles from budget to prestige. Must have excellent time management skills with the ability to secure new and existing customers.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have experience in a sales role?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have experience working towards targets and KPIs?
- Do you have customer service experience?