Advertiser: FLYONIT PTY LTDMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- South West Coast VIC
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Web Development & Production
Key responsibilities for the role:
• Develop across the stack (frontend, backend API development and small amounts of server management),
• Good knowledge about WordPress (various versions) and Magento (M1 and M2)
• Moodle LMS setup and management
• Knowledge of various POS system
• Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
• Dreamweaver, HTML 5/CSS 3
• Competent in the use of Nector Cloud service
• Understanding of Office 365 objects and API for integration with 3rd party System
• Collection and Analysis Project.
• Strong knowledge of Version Control (Git, Mercurial, SVN)
• Knowledge of Odoo platform for project management
• Demonstrated ability to design and develop databases using MySQL and MongoDB, APIs, and file structures
• Experience building, deploying & running applications in GCP, Azure or AWS Cloud
• Knowledge of Plesk and Cpanel management
• Good understanding of Microsoft server and desktop environment
General Ability and Responsibility
• Working with remote teams and customers
• Use strong communication skills (both written and verbal) to direct with precision and clarity remote-hands technicians over the phone to execute deployment, break-fix, and upgrade plans accurately.
• Quickly and efficiently troubleshoot simple and complex issues in order to provide outstanding support for customer and internal needs.
• Identify areas for process and efficiency improvement within Systems Operations; recommend solutions and assist in overseeing implementation.
• Ensure all necessary operational processes and procedures are carried out with a high level of attention to detail, expediency, and on-time delivery.
• The role is based in our Lara office and candidate may need to travel between the Laverton office
How to apply:
If you think you are right for this job or would like to know more, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- Which of the following content management systems (CMS) do you have experience with?
- Have you completed a qualification in computer science?