Aged/Disability Team Leader
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Community Services & Development, Aged & Disability Support
Subee Pty Ltd Trading as Subeenewlake is seeking a 35 hour per Aged/Disability Team Leader.
Subeenewlake is a provider of in-home services for people who are frail aged or living with a disability. Subeenewlake’s head office is based in Coffs Harbour and covers the MNC and lower Hunter regions of NSW. The business has a proud 30 year history of supporting vulnerable people maintain their independence and achieve their goals.
Further general information about Subeenewlake can be gained from www.subeenewlake.com.au
This position will be based in our Coffs Harbour Head Office and applicants need to address the following selection criteria:
- Relevant tertiary level qualifications and/or equivalent experience
- High level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to Roster utilizing rostering software programs
- Staff management and co-ordination skills
- Computer competencies including knowledge and familiarity with the Microsoft Office Suite and ability to learn new computer programs eg TRACK
- Ability to professionally represent Subee in all client and stakeholder contacts and interactions
- Experience in client record keeping and accountability
- Understanding of quality customer service and continuous improvement
- Demonstrated self-initiative and creative problem-solving abilities
- Time management and ability to prioritise in a dynamic working environment
- Knowledge of Risk Management and Work Health and Safety procedures
- Current Class C Driver’s License
- Successful WWCC and CRC clearances
- Experience in aged and/or disability service co-ordination
- Specific knowledge of the NDIS, My Aged Care and the delivery of individualized packages a distinct advantage
Pay to be negotiated on the basis of skill and experience. Further information can be gained by contacting Richard Holloway, Operations Manager on 66513153
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Working With Children (WWC) Check?
- How many years of people management experience do you have?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have a current Police Check (National Police Certificate) for employment?