Customer Care Superstar
Advertiser: Order-In Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, North Shore & Northern Beaches
- Attractive salary + superannuation
- Work Type
- Call Centre & Customer Service, Customer Service - Call Centre
We are Australia's leading marketplace for corporate catering. We are an innovative fast-growing tech company in the Food & Beverage industry and our goal is to revolutionize food in the office.
We have been around in Australia for almost two decades and we’re just getting started. With national coverage, we look after over 9,500 clients and have fed nearly 20 million guests. We are part of Berlin-based B2B Food Group currently operating in 7 countries around the globe.
About the Role
We’re looking for a Superstar Customer Care Consultant specialising in catering to join our growing team!
At Order-In, customer service is an essential part of our success. The customer support team’s top priority is to make sure our customers have the best experience, by delivering speedy, high-quality and personable support. You will be providing a tailored catering solution for our customers through consultation, and upselling to suit the customer’s needs and budget.
You'll love to give exceptional customer service and thrive off finding solutions for our clients. You will delight our customers with fast, friendly, heart-warming support they can't help but tell their colleagues about. We are all about keeping our customers happy.
Oh, and did we mention there are no weekends? Your work-life balance has never been better.
A Bit About You
The successful candidate will ideally have the following competencies and skills:
- You're a customer service dynamo, with 3+ years of CS experience either face to face or working in a call centre
- Have catering and/or hospitality experience
- You have a love of technology and a desire to keep learning
- You've got a knack for problem solving and love working both independently and collaboratively to find solutions
- You have an upbeat attitude and love working with people
- You're a bottomless well of patience and understanding
- You’re an awesome communicator and express yourself well in writing; you’re warm, polished and confident on the phone
- You keep your calm when the pot starts to boil
- You’re able to manage time effectively, work independently and be self-motivated
- Be accurate and have a high attention to detail
- Catering or events experience is an asset and will be highly regarded
The Benefits of Working With Us
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, forward thinking team with a proven track record of success. This role offers:
- A competitive remuneration package
- Great work-life balance
- Dynamic team and company culture
- Work in an incredibly supportive and inspiring environment in the heart of North Sydney
- Learning and development opportunities
- Opportunity to grow within a company that is a strong market leader and is backed by a global internet leader (Rocket Internet)
- Global collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Open, respectful and fun company culture
- Pet-friendly office
- Fortnightly Friday drinks and nibbles
- Fresh fruit and lots of free staff lunches to sample
More About the Team
For us, a diverse, inclusive and enjoyable culture is the foundation for great work. We are a busy team and we work hard, but we definitely know how to have fun while we’re doing it. There are lots of staff rewards on offer, monthly bonus for the team when we hit KPI's and we support each other by constantly having each other’s backs and helping where we can. We are a team that gets the job done. We are very collaborative, but can work solo when needed.
We’re looking for people who are powered by passion, tenacity and eager to do the best work of their lives in a highly autonomous yet collaborative, no B.S. environment.
Ready to take the next step in your career?
Please attach your cover letter and CV outlining why you are the best candidate for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
- Have you worked in a call centre before?
- How many years' experience do you have as a customer services officer?
- Are you available to work on a rotating roster?