Recruitment/HR Co-ordinator (Aged/Disability)
Advertiser: Subee Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Coffs Harbour & North Coast
- Work Type
- Part Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Subee Pty Ltd Trading as Subeenewlake is seeking a 35 hour per week Recruitment/HR Co-ordinator.
Subeenewlake is a provider of in-home services for people who are frail aged or living with a disability. Subeenewlake’s head office is based in Coffs Harbour and covers the MNC and lower Hunter regions of NSW. The business has a proud 30 year history of supporting vulnerable people maintain their independence and achieve their goals.
Further general information can be gained from www.subeenewlake.com.au
This position will be based in our Coffs Harbour Head Office and applicants need to address the following selection criteria:
- Qualifications in Human Resources or a related discipline
- At least three years experience in a comparable role
- Knowledge and demonstrated application of modern awards and IR legislation
- Demonstrated experience in Recruitment, Training and Development
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook) and Windows
- Experience in the implementation of Work Health and Safety principles and practices
- Demonstrated capacity in the management and prevention of Workers Compensation claims
- Sound written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Understanding of compliance and profeseelsional staff file maintenance
- Current WWCC and CRC
- Current C Class Licence
- Knowledge of the Aged and Disability Sector and current developments
- Change Management Experience
Pay to be negotiated on the basis of skill and experience. Further information can be gained by contacting Richard Holloway, Operations Manager on 66513153
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have in Human Resources (HR)?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?
- Have you completed a qualification in human resources (HR)?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?