Human Resources Co-ordinator
Advertiser: Protecht Advisory Pty LtdMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Sydney, CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Human Resources & Recruitment, Consulting & Generalist HR
Protecht Group are seeking a Human Resources Co-ordinator to join our HR Team. This position will report directly to the Human Resources Manager. If you are motivated, professional and committed to delivering high quality work, then we would love to hear from you!
Our mission is to assist our clients in the achievement of their objectives through better risk-based decision making.
We are a leader in the delivery of risk management training, advisory services and enterprise risk management software (Protecht.ERM) and have been operating since 1999 in Australia and New Zealand and recently opened a UK office. We are used by some of the most recognised corporate brands and government agencies in Australia.
Protecht.ERM is an enterprise wide risk management solution that allows clients to rapidly construct and deploy web-based forms, workflow rules and visual dashboards covering areas such as risk assessments, incidents, complaints and compliance activities.
As a working culture, we are agile and promote personal accountability. We care about our people and encourage an open and collaborative working environment. We respect each other’s skills, differences and are committed to diversity and inclusion.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude who is willing to learn and contribute to the business. This role will focus on internal talent acquisition, onboarding and day to day HR activities. This is a hands-on HR generalist role that will require an excellent level of organization and communication skills.
- Internal Talent Acquisition including advertising, shortlisting, phone screening and working with the Hiring Managers to set up interviews and being part of the interview process.
- Scanning the market/LinkedIn for suitable talent and maintaining talent lists for future recruitment activities
- Maintain recruitment reports and application information
- Completing reference checks and background checks for all new employees.
- Issuing Letters of Offer and Employment Contracts and associated new hire documents
- Co-ordinating the new hire onboarding and orientation planning as well as the offboarding process
- Maintain the employee records in the HRIS
- Work closely with the Finance Manager for any payroll and leave changes.
- Support the HR Manager with development and implementation of best practice HR processes
- Provide operational HR support to employees and managers
- Assist in the co-ordination of quarterly and annual HR life-cycle projects such as goal setting and review, performance appraisals, learning and development, career planning and remuneration reviews.
- Assist with any ad-hoc HR Projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related
- 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with in-house talent acquisition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, organize and show initiative
- Exposure to Labour Law and employment equity regulations
- Effective HR administration and people management skills
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Great company culture
- Innovative team environment
- Career progression opportunities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How many years' experience do you have as a human resources coordinator?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- Have you worked in a role which requires a sound understanding of employment & workplace relations?
- How many years of in house recruitment experience do you have?