Junior Full Stack Developer
Advertiser: Insane TechnologiesMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Gold Coast
- $60,000 - $74,999
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Developers/Programmers
WE are a well-established IT Consultancy & Cyber Security services firm based here on the beautiful Gold Coast. We serve businesses Australia wide, helping them to understand risk and implementing strategies to minimise or mitigate them.
YOU love to mess around with things. You routinely script automation into your daily life. You have a weirdly diverse set of skills that covers scripting, programming and even a little bit of Linux and Network administration. You secretly love puzzles and seeking the next challenge to test yourself against.
This could be a career move you'll never forget: working in our cyber development team, building solutions that are used to protect against cyber-attacks, as well as to help victims of cyber attack recover quickly after an incident.
- working 8.30am - 5.00pm, Monday to Friday, excluding Public Holidays
- based in our office in Bundall
- working along some of the sharpest (and somewhat politically incorrect) minds in the business
- working on an industry leading tool that is being actively used by Australian businesses after a cyber incident has occurred
- assisting in the on-going development of our cyber toolset
- working under pressure
And you'll do it all with a smile on your dial :)
- Database: Google Firestore
- Backend: Python (Flask & Jinja)
- Frontend: HTML / CSS / Bootstrap / Vue.js
Ideal candidate will have experience with Machine Learning in Python:
- Text Classification
- Text Clustering (K-Means, Burch)
- Image Classification
- Image/Object Detection
- Google Cloud Functions
Favourable, but not required:
- Previously worked in an agile development environment
- Familiar with Linux
- Familiar with Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Familiar with AWS / Azure / Google Cloud Services
If this sounds like a role you'd like to sink your teeth into, then best you put together a suitable cover letter, attach it with your resume and send it on over!
But be warned - this is not an environment for lazy people. You will be challenged, you will be pushed, you'll be required to show initiative and take responsibility, and you will LOVE it.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following programming languages are you experienced in?
- What's your expected annual base salary?
- How many years' experience do you have in a software development role?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?