- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Brisbane, CBD & Inner Suburbs
- Excellent work life balance and benefits
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Information & Communication Technology, Business/Systems Analysts
About RSL Queensland
Help change veterans' lives for the better.
RSL Queensland has stood shoulder to shoulder with Queensland's Defence family for 103 years, and has entered its second century of operations with renewed focus and vision. Their crucial welfare and wellbeing services are enriching the lives of contemporary veterans and their families through counselling, employment and homelessness services, education, rehabilitation and other programs and initiatives. They have also adopted cutting edge technologies to streamline operations and create opportunities for ongoing innovation.
Underpinning their welfare activities is funding from the RSL Art Union, the largest and most successful prize home lottery in Australia.
This is a rare opportunity to join a dynamic and progressive organisation and contribute to building a brighter future and enduring legacy for Australia's veterans.
About the Role
Our Finance Team is responsible for a broad range of financial management activities, including financial reporting, statutory compliance and reporting, cash management, business planning and providing decision making support to the organisation and related entities.
The Finance Functional Analyst will work closely with the finance team and Dynamics 365 Project Team to support the development and delivery of D365FO upgrades, systems improvements and streamlining existing configurations.
- Provide finance functional subject matter expertise in the delivery of new finance ERP functions, co-ordinate initiatives to streamline/improve existing functions and co-ordinate system upgrade testing.
- Provide training to the Finance Team and other RSLQ users of Dynamics 365 to improve adoption and use of new finance functions.
- Promote automation and support continuous improvement.
The successful candidate will have an accounting background with a strong functional knowledge of Dynamics 365 FinOps or Dynamics AX.
- Functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics (Dynamics 365 preferred, or AX); including but not limited to General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Fixed Assets
- Accounting degree (Essential)
- Minimum 3 years work experience in Functional Analyst or similar roles
- Experience developing UAT test scenarios and execution
- Experience in process automation and integration
- Exposure to Agile project delivery and tools would be helpful
- Experience in the use of data warehousing and reporting/visualisation tools (Power BI)
We could talk about RSL Queensland's flexible work arrangements, its fully stocked kitchens and fridges and our Benefits Hub. But the benefits that set us apart include:
- RSL Queensland values all voices – have an influence, be the difference!
- Work in an empowered workforce – your new ideas are encouraged, heard and valued
- Have fun while you work – enjoy regular social and team activities
- RSL Queensland is relaxed but professional – dress for your day
- We are dog friendly – bring your fur baby to work at ANZAC House.
- Everything you do contributes to a great cause: supporting Queensland's veteran community
Some organisations say it, but RSL Queensland really means it - you will truly be working amongst committed, passionate and talented professionals. Every day, you will push the envelope as we work together towards our goal of delivering a bright future and enduring legacy for all veterans and their families.
If this is an opportunity that excites you, please apply today.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Which of the following accounting packages are you experienced with?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- What's your expected annual base salary?