Experienced Property Stylist
Advertiser: Hardly TomMore jobs from this company
- Job Listing Date
- 11 Feb 2020
- Work Type
- Full Time
- Design & Architecture, Interior Design
If you're reading this ad, you're probably well aware of the outstanding Sydney Property Styling Industry.
Where we make our mark is in the way we passionately support discerning Property Owners, Real Estate Agents and Developers who give a damn about good design.
Our job is to build on their (already) exceeding reputation.
Your Job will be to:
- Meet with agents and owners in empty or occupied properties across Sydney on a daily basis
- Independently translate a property and its individual requirements
- Select standout packages from our wide range (no two schemes are ever the same!)
- Roll up your sleeves and lead an installation from start to finish
- Seek new leads and build on our existing clientele
- Passionately sell your ideas to clients
You will be doing this alongside a team of supportive and committed stylists who love what they do.
As the Successful Candidate you will:
- Exude appreciation for multiple interior styles- from high-end modern, to refined classic, to edgy and creative
- Have a minimum of 2-3 years experience servicing Real Estate Agents and/or residential end-user clients.
- Be renowned for your meticulous eye for detail and ability to follow through
- Be a natural leader who is able to make clear judgement under pressure
- Have an encouraging attitude and personable demeanor
- Be physically fit and able to keep ahead of a fast-paced, energetic environment
- Have a Degree or Diploma in Interior Design (preferred)
- Be motivated to create new aspects of a growing business
FULL TIME POSITION with 3 month probation period now available.
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- How much notice are you required to give your current employer?
- Do you own or have regular access to a car?
- Have you completed a qualification in design?